The heart of the Trumma consists of a drum rotating inside a stainless steel housing. The slow rotation ensures that the product to be filtrated (influent) keeps moving. The liquid seeps through the FilterFlex cloth and the solids (dry waste) remain inside the drum. Thanks to the rotation the dry waste eventually leaves the drum as a kind of sausage, through a funnel. The filtered liquid (effluent) falls into a collection tray to which a drain hose can be connected.
- One-metre long drums that can be coupled to each other
- Closed stainless steel housing
- Separate FilterFlex cloths in various mesh widths
- Integrated spraying system
- Designed in accordance with Machinery Directive 98/37/EC
- Built-in safety switch
- Control box with emergency stop switch